Sunday, April 14, 2013

Doing more of what you love

Yesterday I walked into Kikki k (my fav stationary shop!) only to be pounced in by a staff member (aren't they super happy people! But really I don't blame them i'd be happy to be surrounded by gorgeous stationary too). Anyway, they wanted to see if I was keen for the Happiness sessions they are running. Got me thinking about my current life and work, I really love what I do but bring a bit quiet has me quietly worried. It's hard not to lose sight of what you really want and to be honest I am living my dream! I think I just want more- more success, more equipment, more photos, more people to take pics of, more love, more passion...and I don't know why because I have it all! Sometimes I just need to take stock of what I have. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment